Tuesday, September 21, 2010

An Epicly Selfish Introduction



Hi. I have a lot of impressively frightening ideas in mind that I believe I should put into writing. And what not?

I’m a writer. There’s something about beautifully crafted words that suspend me somewhere surreal and keeps me there for a long time. Reading a picturesque depiction of something over and over again gives me nostalgia, sometimes too sweet that I never want to go back to the real world. I want to confine myself in a circle outside my consciousness. I want to keep myself entertained.

Love makes the world go round. I tend to love many things because I'm awesome like that. I open my heart to the world, to new ideas, to get to know people and I love with all my heart. Sometimes, you just have to love the things that make you happy without expecting anything back. You’ll find yourself surprisingly contented about it in the end.

I refrain myself from hate and negative energies of any kind. I simply don’t want to spend the times I could be happy mad or worrying about something. However, I am human; I get mad, I yell, I snap at people and I can’t help it. Nobody’s perfect and I’m not trying to be. In fact, I believe that beauty lies in things that are imperfect. There is nothing to attain in perfection and that would be drone

As a conversationalist, I try to respond to issues as sensibly as possible, but please do take that in a case to case basis. I don’t want to make it sound as if I’m the most rational person you’ll ever engage into a conversation with. I’m a witty chatterbox and even though I don’t make a lot of sense sometimes, I take serious matters seriously. Also, I have a different approach on things so my advices are not always very effective for others. What normally hurts other people doesn’t hurt me and what normally doesn’t bug them annoys the living hell out of me. I can’t explain my intricacies so I’ll just say take me for who I am and let’s keep it that way.

As to religion, I don’t shove what I believe into other people’s throat. I specifically dislike organizations and entities who claim that their religion is the only way to salvation. Tell me about your God and I’ll tell you about mine but let’s respect each other’s differences. You won’t be saved because your God is Jesus Christ or Allah or Jehovah but because you chose to live in such a way that whoever or whatever the Absolute One may be, you have so dearly love and respect what he has created; the diversification and complexities that though difficult for you to understand, has treated it with regard and deference.   

Racism is morally just if you’re out of your mind. There is no such thing as superior race. Though in a certain facet, a race is superior to the other, the superiority is even-handed by a defect or frailty in other aspects. For the love of God, don’t bullshit me with white supremacy and slavery. The only way to rationally divide the world and claim that one division is superior to the other is when you split them into who are the idiots and who are not. Some members of the idiotic line are the racists, supremacists, sexists and radical bigoted religious pig-heads. If you have these tendencies, trust me, you’re an idiot.

I can rattle endlessly about many things but my spider senses are telling me that I shouldn’t. Oh, and I love hugs. I’m not a whore. I was simply influenced by this person who, for most parts, means the world to me. Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. The part about love reads a little strange coming from you... but I know it was in there... you just weren't all that vocal about your loving personality back in the days...

    and, oh... I love the fact that you're waging war against racism... and you're upholding religious freedom... FUCK THE PRC GOVERNMENT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I normally comment on things that I don't approve of. But on the other hand, I will go even to the deepest bowels of the underworld to chase after things and people that matters to me because, well, I'm a heroine with a fat brain.

    And the religion thingy sprung out of my mom forcing me to worship her God. It annoys me. I hope you're not going through the same inferno.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting for the entry about your new notebook... where is it? hehehe! sorry, I was not on my desk when you messaged a while ago...

    no, my mom's pretty liberal... no coercion with regard to religion and what not... I'm lucky, I should say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been busy getting more project so I can buy this new shiznit ._. Sprung out of credit card poop.

    And tomorrow's Sunday, my mom will be bitching at me to go to church. I mean .. oh God, no xD

    ReplyDelete